Just a quick post tonight as am cream crackered..
Thoughts for the day:
- Looks (i.e. off-piste) can be as deceiving as a dime bar (i.e. smooth on the outside, crunchy on the inside) – see point two.
- Super-manning variables is as much of a no-go as performing the act in the bumps.
- Things often aren’t as awful as you think even if ‘they’re not amazing’.
- The above means a lot especially on a not-so-good day.
- Tori Collins is my hero.
- Val d’Isere has more poles than Tignes..
..and on that last thought, here’s a compare and contrast exercise for you all.. Tignes vs Val.
Pole in Tignes (c. 2011)
Pole in Val (c. today)